Valentine’s Day is a very special day and all the days that come along with it. It might be cold outside, but who doesn’t want to create the best look for Valentine’s Day?
Valentine’s Day outfits and makeup looks is a very long list that covers all the aspects of the fashion and beauty ideas 2021.
Even if you don’t have a date, decide to style up with your girl gang and step outside looking your absolute best on Valentine’s day with today’s beauty blog.
Valentine’s makeup looks are slightly less bold. To look pretty and cute on this day, follow the beauty ideas 2021 mentioned below:
1) Go Pink! — A light base makeup, with nice details on the eyelids. If you need an enhanced look, create a glitter wing with a pink eye shadow.
- Let the base be very light, so it doesn’t look too overly done.
- Crease the eye shadow in smooth strokes; don’t let the eye shadow feather.
2) Go Red! — To look sexy and glamorous on your valentine’s date, red smoky eye makeup is the best option. Your Valentine’s Day outfit should be of a dark shade, maybe black.
- Crease a red shade eye shadow on your eyelids, with different color combinations of red.
- Apply a black matte eyeliner to give it a bold look.
- Thicken your lashes with a lash primer or mascara.
- Keep your base light and a nude lipstick on the go.
3) Go Purple! — Purple based makeup is originally a sunset look. This is the topmost trending beauty look in the beauty ideas 2021. This look gives out a super-dramatic presence and is considered the best Valentine’s Day makeup look.
- Start with a middle base and contouring. Contour finely as this is an edgy look.
- Starting with your eyes, create a contrasting pair of lighter eyeliner with a dark purple shade of eye shadow.
- In this look, black matte eyeliner might suppress the beauty of the eye shadow makeup. Hence, use a lighter liner for doing your purple eye makeup.
4) Play With Your Lashes — Begin by applying dark-colored eyeliner like (MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder) with a bronzer creating a warm smoky eye.
5) If You Contain Blue Yes — A silver eyeliner should be your ultimate best friend, silver shade provides the eyes with a subtle, classy look as it also compliments the blue eyes.
Now, rumbling through makeup ideas, you might have to decide on your Valentine’s Day outfits to match up your lovely makeup.
An outfit is always chosen correctly if we already know the occasion. In this beauty blog, various types of Valentine’s Day outfits are mentioned below:
1. Planning a dinner date with the love of your life?
- A sequin long/short dress with lace on the sides. Choice of sleeves can be according to you. A gold-colored chain on the neck with large hoops in the ears.
- A sleek pair of pencil heels, or to get more comfortable, mid heels can be another option.
- A statement top paired with a flirty skirt gives out a cute, pretty look. With paired boots or sneakers accordingly.
- Another option is a Flirty Black Outfit Set. Imagine having the perfect date on a patio wearing a black flirty outfit set paired with a pair of boots and open hair. Voila! The guy will fall in love with you all over again for sure.
2. No real date? Wanna go casual this valentine?
- Jeans or leather leggings paired up with a detailed top might give out a classy yet casual look.
- Paired up with funky accessories or jewelry. Accessories can complete your look, do not over accessorize. It can decrease your outfit’s beauty.
- Pair it up with sneakers or loafer shoes. To get more up top, you can try out platform block heels for this outfit.
- A cute light pink strap dress with a knitwear sweater can be another casual look for you.
- You can keep your hair open or create a messy bun to give an edgy look to your outfit.
- Pair the pink strap dress with a pair of converse; you’ll nail the look.
- Another option for a casual valentine’s day is cozy sweater dresses.
- These dresses come in several varieties. Might have a turtle neck or could simply have a round neck finishing.
- For a cold winter evening in February, this outfit is the best-suited option for a girl.
- Pair it up with a contrasting belt if necessary. And wear long high boots with this dress. Keep a high ponytail hairdo, which will emphasize your pretty neckline and your face will look more beautiful and fresh.
- If you’re skinny, try wearing skinny jeans with short boots pairing a white, or other light shades of a V-neckline tee or a sweater.
- Another sassy look is a raveling chiffon top with blue jeans. This is a risk-taking outfit to choose, as it has a different style area and not everyone is capable to carry the outfit perfectly.
- Now, a chic coat on top of a white plain tee, with a paired up leather skirt and high boots. Woah! Sexy like never before.
- This look is for a casual Valentine’s Day date or a hangout. With an oversized scarf, it’ll add a pinch of romance into your outfit style.
Celebrity Makeup looks for Valentine’s
DeepikaPadukone: If you’re running late, get the super sleek hair look, with bright lipstick. Apply a smoothening serum oil to make your skin shine even after a long, tiring date.
AnanyaPandey: Planning to look cute without looking worked up. A braid is a solution. Start braiding your hair from your crown up till the end and make sure your hair is curled up towards the end.
Priyanka Chopra: A fully done makeup is incomplete without a cheeky blush. Replicating PC’s look, add a cream blush into your makeup, or purchase a stick version of SUGAR Face FWD crème blush to get the exact blush like Priyanka.
Shraddha Kapoor: An Indian style fishtail braid looks super cute and pretty. If you want your hair out of the face, tie up a sideways fishtail and pull out some bangs from the corners. You’ll have the exact look like Shraddha.
Anushka Sharma: This is a sultry look for you. If you’re having a dinner party or going dancing, a smoky eye can never go wrong. The messier the look gets the better it showcases your bold, sensuous look just like Anushka.
These are some best Valentine’s Day outfits and beauty tips for your lovely Valentine. Look your extreme best and as hoped, this blog can make you take risks and look wonderful like never before.
I Knock Fashion Desk-
This Valentine’s Day style yourselves with the best beauty tips and outfit ideas from us. This beauty blog contains everything you need to look your absolute best on this valentine. Whether it a date or a casual hang with friends, you’re going to nail your look no matter where you are.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
WHAT’S YOUR REACTION?
Originally published at https://www.iknockfashion.com.